- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Hey, John, What’s it Like to Live the Solar Lifestyle?
- Santa Monica Landscaper Wins Award for Sustainable Malibu project
- Where the Money Went: From Bland to Grand Condo
- It’s a Luxury Kitchen. No, it’s a Budget Kitchen. Actually, it’s Both.
- How to Remodel Like an Engineer
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated April 10, 2015
- Earth Day Is Coming — How’s Your Eco-anxiety Level?
- Q&A: What Tax Credits Can I Get for Fixing Up My Home?
- Nonprofit Opens Warehouses Selling Salvaged Building Materials
- Dwell on Design Conference
October 26, 2007
Question: I’m curious what the effect of a native plant landscape would be versus a conventional turf grass and shrub landscape. Imagine that the native-centric [...]
An article in today’s L.A. Times describes how some well-to-do homeowners got concierge-level protection during the recent wildfires. As subscribers to AIG insurance [...]
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission