- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
- Free and Cheap: Fleur de Lis Door on the Side of the Road
Where the money went (selected items): Hutch: $800 Ceiling lights: $400 each Light over sink: $99 Stove: $5,000 Stools: $325 each Teak column: $800 Cabinets, stove vent, [...]
See the before photo here and read the story [...]
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission