- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
Home and Remodeling Journalist Kathy Price-Robinson
This blog is a collection of work about what happens between the “before” and the “after” of a remodeling project.
There is more to the story than what you once had and what you want to have. There’s a whole big story of how to get from before to after.
It’s about love of home, a passion for homes and the shelter and safety they bring.
Kathy Price-Robinson is a longtime remodeling journalist and writer and lover of homes.
See more of Kathy’s work at KathyPrice.com.
Reach Kathy at email@example.com
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission