- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- PDF Guide—10 Stupid Things Homeowners Do to Mess Up Their Own Remodels — Digital Download
- The Future of Shade — Sunbrella Fabrics
- Changing Light Bulbs in Tall Ceilings
- HGTV Casting Calls 2018
- His and Hers Bathrooms
- Help Louisiana Flood Victims With Moisture Management Expert Bill Robinson
- Blend Your Own Glass Tile — How Cool Is This?
- Charles Chang’s Victory: From Junkyard to Gem
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Salmon, Olive, Cream and Burgundy
Ever wish you could ask a licensed contractor some remodeling questions with no hint of pressure to sign a contract? Here is your chance.
This week’s guest expert, contractor Alon Toker, will be answering your remodeling questions online through Sunday.
Here are the facts:
Name: Alon Toker
Company: Mega Builders, Chatsworth
Contractor’s License No.: 623980
Awards: Remodeling Magazine Big 50
Remodeling Magazine feature: Before + After: Cottage Remodeling Down to the Details
The question period is over. Check out the Q&A in the comment section below.
21 Comments on Ask a Contractor: Alon Toker
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission