- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
Ever wish you could ask a licensed contractor some remodeling questions with no hint of pressure to sign a contract? Here is your chance.
This week’s guest expert, contractor Alon Toker, will be answering your remodeling questions online through Sunday.
Here are the facts:
Name: Alon Toker
Company: Mega Builders, Chatsworth
Contractor’s License No.: 623980
Awards: Remodeling Magazine Big 50
Remodeling Magazine feature: Before + After: Cottage Remodeling Down to the Details
The question period is over. Check out the Q&A in the comment section below.
21 Comments on Ask a Contractor: Alon Toker
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission