- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Green, Royal Blue, Red, White
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
Ever wonder about the durability of bamboo floors? The benefits of thicker insulation? The rebates available for adding solar power? The cost vs. value of new windows?
Dennis Allen, a nationally recognized green builder in Santa Barbara, is on hand today and tomorrow, the 29th and 30th, to answer your online green remodeling questions.
Topics of interest are:
• energy efficiency
• improving indoor air quality
• sustainable and durable materials
• water conservation
• construction waste management
You can read more about green building on the Allen Associates website.
Click below to ask your green building question.
9 Comments on Ask a Green Builder: Dennis Allen
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission