- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
You’re familiar with bullnose corners, right? Rounded, elegant, rich-looking.
But what do you do about the baseboard moldings? You can’t very well finish them off with standard squared-off, 90-degree moldings.
On his Build or Remodel Your Own House blog, Carl Heldmann offers some suggestions from Distinctive Woodcraft West.
The corner molding shown here has a rounded inner curve to hug the rounded corner, coupled with a squared-off outer profile.
See more here.
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission