- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
- Fascinating Video of Fabric Creation
I got a great question from reader Scott W. and rather than directing it toward just one decorator or designer, I thought I’d throw it open to one and all. Here’s the question:
Question: What trends are ending (all-stainless-steel appliances, for example, is one trend that I hear might be ending) and what trends are beginning?
Designers? Decorators? Trend watchers? What are your thoughts?
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission