- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- PDF Guide—10 Stupid Things Homeowners Do to Mess Up Their Own Remodels — Digital Download
- The Future of Shade — Sunbrella Fabrics
- Changing Light Bulbs in Tall Ceilings
- HGTV Casting Calls 2018
- His and Hers Bathrooms
- Help Louisiana Flood Victims With Moisture Management Expert Bill Robinson
- Blend Your Own Glass Tile — How Cool Is This?
- Charles Chang’s Victory: From Junkyard to Gem
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Salmon, Olive, Cream and Burgundy
Remodeling in History
In 1902, the hosting needs of President Theodore Roosevelt, who took office in 1901 after President William McKinley was assassinated, had outgrown the White House’s [...]
Here’s a clever ad that ran July 9, 1965 in the St. Petersburg Independent: The newspaper ad reads: “Buy an Opel Kadett. Put it in your garage and suddenly your [...]
In 1948, President Harry Truman wanted to add a balcony on the side of the White House and his detractors were up in arms. “Women especially seem to resent the fact [...]
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission