- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Green, Royal Blue, Red, White
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
This is brilliant benevolence. The Home Builders Association of Greater New Orleans has teamed up with Catholic Charities to raffle off boots decorated by celebrities, chefs, sports figures, politicians and others to benefit victims of the BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.
The raffle happens Sept. 17 to 19 at the inaugural launch of the New Orleans Home + Design Show at the Morial Convention Center. Buy raffle tickets here.
Check out some of the boots you could win:
From Terrance Osborne, one of my favorite artists:
From Chef John Besh:
From New Orleans Saints Coach Sean Payton:
And from Hoda Kotb from NBC’s “Today” Show:
See the whole list here.
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission