- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
This is brilliant benevolence. The Home Builders Association of Greater New Orleans has teamed up with Catholic Charities to raffle off boots decorated by celebrities, chefs, sports figures, politicians and others to benefit victims of the BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.
The raffle happens Sept. 17 to 19 at the inaugural launch of the New Orleans Home + Design Show at the Morial Convention Center. Buy raffle tickets here.
Check out some of the boots you could win:
From Terrance Osborne, one of my favorite artists:
From Chef John Besh:
From New Orleans Saints Coach Sean Payton:
And from Hoda Kotb from NBC’s “Today” Show:
See the whole list here.
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission