- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- PDF Guide—10 Stupid Things Homeowners Do to Mess Up Their Own Remodels — Digital Download
- The Future of Shade — Sunbrella Fabrics
- Changing Light Bulbs in Tall Ceilings
- HGTV Casting Calls 2018
- His and Hers Bathrooms
- Help Louisiana Flood Victims With Moisture Management Expert Bill Robinson
- Blend Your Own Glass Tile — How Cool Is This?
- Charles Chang’s Victory: From Junkyard to Gem
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Salmon, Olive, Cream and Burgundy
I just can’t get enough of these removable vinyl wall decals. They are made by a lady and her Chinese husband, who is the artist. The little bio on the Etsy website is so endearing:
“We are a family run shop,my husband is a chinese artist,he design the graphics,I do some computer work.we are very happy the etsy give us the chance to offer our best decals to the world.”
I want the fish ($22 plus $10 shipping) and the bamboo leaves ($42 plus shipping). How about you? See more
If I had a baby, I’d want this one ($68):
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission