- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
Whose shoe closet is this?
Here are some hints:
• This person has more than 1,000 pairs of shoes, many of them in storage.
• This shoe lover’s closet is in a 12,000-square-foot home.
• Renowned decorator Mario Buatta helped design this closet.
• The floor is bleached wood and gold leaf and was designed by the same person whose feet fit into these shoes.
And it’s not Cinderella.
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission