- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
Not everyone can afford a beautiful 5.5-acre estate overlooking California’s Lake Tahoe, now for sale for nearly $20 million. So we are narrowing the field down to reclusive billionaires.
What to notice:
- Stunning views of the lake through the picture window
- Stone fireplace
- Vaulted ceiling
- Log cabin construction
Which reclusive billionaire did this home belong to?
Take your best guess then check the ANSWER HERE.
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission