- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
I dunno about this. Maybe I spend too much time on the road. Or maybe I’ve gotten too many tickets. Or been cursed at by too many irate drivers.
Whatever the reason, these chairs made from recycled street signs don’t give me any good juju. At all.
See the whole story here
On the other hand, we’ve got to start recycling. And why not here and how?
What say you?
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission