- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- HGTV Casting Calls 2018
- His and Hers Bathrooms
- Help Louisiana Flood Victims With Moisture Management Expert Bill Robinson
- Blend Your Own Glass Tile — How Cool Is This?
- Charles Chang’s Victory: From Junkyard to Gem
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Salmon, Olive, Cream and Burgundy
- Hey, John, What’s it Like to Live the Solar Lifestyle?
- Santa Monica Landscaper Wins Award for Sustainable Malibu project
- Where the Money Went: From Bland to Grand Condo
I dunno about this. Maybe I spend too much time on the road. Or maybe I’ve gotten too many tickets. Or been cursed at by too many irate drivers.
Whatever the reason, these chairs made from recycled street signs don’t give me any good juju. At all.
See the whole story here
On the other hand, we’ve got to start recycling. And why not here and how?
What say you?
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission