- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Green, Royal Blue, Red, White
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
I dunno about this. Maybe I spend too much time on the road. Or maybe I’ve gotten too many tickets. Or been cursed at by too many irate drivers.
Whatever the reason, these chairs made from recycled street signs don’t give me any good juju. At all.
See the whole story here
On the other hand, we’ve got to start recycling. And why not here and how?
What say you?
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission