- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
I live in a house
of transparent adobe
that you cannot see
and you cannot touch.
Just try to come knocking
on my door sometime
when you are drawn
by the music and the light.
You will not hear doorbells ring
though you may hear
the barking of a dog.
I will answer through a metal grate
and we will both be fooled into thinking
you will be entering soon.
You will not.
Instead, the walls will begin to expand
until you are gently pushed off the front porch
and by the time you are standing on the sidewalk
you will have forgotten why you came.
— Kathy Price-Robinson
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission