- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
- Fascinating Video of Fabric Creation
- A Granite Floor? Why Not?
- Free and Cheap Decorating
- A ‘New’ Kitchen, But With the Same Cabinets
- News: Court Rules a Boy Who Suffered Lead Poisoning Can Sue Paint Manufacturers
I live in a house
of transparent adobe
that you cannot see
and you cannot touch.
Just try to come knocking
on my door sometime
when you are drawn
by the music and the light.
You will not hear doorbells ring
though you may hear
the barking of a dog.
I will answer through a metal grate
and we will both be fooled into thinking
you will be entering soon.
You will not.
Instead, the walls will begin to expand
until you are gently pushed off the front porch
and by the time you are standing on the sidewalk
you will have forgotten why you came.
— Kathy Price-Robinson
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission