- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- PDF Guide—10 Stupid Things Homeowners Do to Mess Up Their Own Remodels — Digital Download
- The Future of Shade — Sunbrella Fabrics
- Changing Light Bulbs in Tall Ceilings
- HGTV Casting Calls 2018
- His and Hers Bathrooms
- Help Louisiana Flood Victims With Moisture Management Expert Bill Robinson
- Blend Your Own Glass Tile — How Cool Is This?
- Charles Chang’s Victory: From Junkyard to Gem
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Salmon, Olive, Cream and Burgundy
This is the master bath shower in a house that was rebuilt after the tragic Cedar Fire of 2003, which Wikipedia says was the second-largest wildfire in California’s recorded history.
But from the ashes of the San Diego County fire came this opportunity to rebuild, and thus this shower.
The flooring is slate, and the band under the seat is Indian multicolor slate.
The gray tile on the walls is a Dal-Tile porcelain called Aqua.
And the bench seat and tub counter are red marble.
I found this shower on a blog called Duderosa.
See More Baths
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission