- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
This is the master bath shower in a house that was rebuilt after the tragic Cedar Fire of 2003, which Wikipedia says was the second-largest wildfire in California’s recorded history.
But from the ashes of the San Diego County fire came this opportunity to rebuild, and thus this shower.
The flooring is slate, and the band under the seat is Indian multicolor slate.
The gray tile on the walls is a Dal-Tile porcelain called Aqua.
And the bench seat and tub counter are red marble.
I found this shower on a blog called Duderosa. To see the entire process of this house being rebuilt, start at the bottom of the blog and work your way up.
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission