- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
Ever notice how designer toilets are so curvy and sensuous?
Not this toilet, by Toto, which is going in the opposite direction. It’s big. It’s solid. It’s angular. It’s a man’s toilet.
This toilet was included in a "gentleman’s retreat" bathroom, designed by Christy Schneider of Mariposa Design Group in Dana Point, and featured on the Kitchen + Bath Business website.
The masculine room also includes marble and brick walls, a marble floor, a great big shower (of course) and (perhaps surprisingly) a great big hydrotherapy whirlpool tub.
See the gentleman’s retreat here.
1 Comment on It’s a man’s toilet
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission