- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
Ever notice how designer toilets are so curvy and sensuous?
Not this toilet, by Toto, which is going in the opposite direction. It’s big. It’s solid. It’s angular. It’s a man’s toilet.
This toilet was included in a "gentleman’s retreat" bathroom, designed by Christy Schneider of Mariposa Design Group in Dana Point, and featured on the Kitchen + Bath Business website.
The masculine room also includes marble and brick walls, a marble floor, a great big shower (of course) and (perhaps surprisingly) a great big hydrotherapy whirlpool tub.
See the gentleman’s retreat here.
1 Comment on It’s a man’s toilet
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission