- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Green, Royal Blue, Red, White
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
Ever notice how designer toilets are so curvy and sensuous?
Not this toilet, by Toto, which is going in the opposite direction. It’s big. It’s solid. It’s angular. It’s a man’s toilet.
This toilet was included in a "gentleman’s retreat" bathroom, designed by Christy Schneider of Mariposa Design Group in Dana Point, and featured on the Kitchen + Bath Business website.
The masculine room also includes marble and brick walls, a marble floor, a great big shower (of course) and (perhaps surprisingly) a great big hydrotherapy whirlpool tub.
See the gentleman’s retreat here.
1 Comment on It’s a man’s toilet
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission