- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
- Fascinating Video of Fabric Creation
- A Granite Floor? Why Not?
- Free and Cheap Decorating
- A ‘New’ Kitchen, But With the Same Cabinets
- News: Court Rules a Boy Who Suffered Lead Poisoning Can Sue Paint Manufacturers
Nearly two years into the renovation of her DC row house, Benny has had many headaches but few regrets.
The health care researcher, who prefers not to use her real name, bought the 1901 row house in Capitol Hill with her husband in December 2007.
They had been renting part of the three-story, three-bedroom property when their landlords put it up for sale, and they jumped at the chance to buy.
See the rest of the story via dc.urbanturf.com
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission