- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
- Free and Cheap: Fleur de Lis Door on the Side of the Road
Wish your compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) worked better with dimmer switches? Your wish has been granted thanks to a product launched this week at the International Builders' Show.
The Decora CFL Slide Dimmer –hitting stores next month — is made by Leviton Manufacturing, a 104-year-old company based in New York.
Until now, even specially designed dimmable CFLs used with dimmer switches either did not dim at all, flickered at lower light levels, or had a limited dimming range.
See the whole story at www.diylife.com
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission