- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
Wish your compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) worked better with dimmer switches? Your wish has been granted thanks to a product launched this week at the International Builders' Show.
The Decora CFL Slide Dimmer –hitting stores next month — is made by Leviton Manufacturing, a 104-year-old company based in New York.
Until now, even specially designed dimmable CFLs used with dimmer switches either did not dim at all, flickered at lower light levels, or had a limited dimming range.
See the whole story at www.diylife.com
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission