- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
I came across this little gem and hit the brakes. It stands out for its unapologetic boldness. Yet, it is in exquisite good taste. The wooden bench and old surfboard are extras.
Here’s what we’ve got:
Siding: Green and White
Door, stoop and window trim: Red
Shutters, attic vent and window detail: Royal Blue
Porch ceiling: Baby Blue
Trim, cornices and rickrack: White
Well done, little shotgun house!
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission