- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- HGTV Casting Calls 2018
- His and Hers Bathrooms
- Help Louisiana Flood Victims With Moisture Management Expert Bill Robinson
- Blend Your Own Glass Tile — How Cool Is This?
- Charles Chang’s Victory: From Junkyard to Gem
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Salmon, Olive, Cream and Burgundy
- Hey, John, What’s it Like to Live the Solar Lifestyle?
- Santa Monica Landscaper Wins Award for Sustainable Malibu project
- Where the Money Went: From Bland to Grand Condo
If this was my house I’d be really fit, and here’s why: Every evening, I’d walk back and forth, from street to front door, over and over again, just to enjoy the sensation of this lit walkway.
I’m sure this would make the folks at the International Dark Sky Association happy. After all, this is where you need nighttime light, on the ground, and not shooting out into the sky.
Read the whole story of this Westwood remodel in the Home section.
(Photo: Mel Melcon / Los Angeles Times)
1 Comment on Outdoor Lighting That Preserves the Dark Sky
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission