- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Green, Royal Blue, Red, White
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
If this was my house I’d be really fit, and here’s why: Every evening, I’d walk back and forth, from street to front door, over and over again, just to enjoy the sensation of this lit walkway.
I’m sure this would make the folks at the International Dark Sky Association happy. After all, this is where you need nighttime light, on the ground, and not shooting out into the sky.
Read the whole story of this Westwood remodel in the Home section.
(Photo: Mel Melcon / Los Angeles Times)
1 Comment on Outdoor lighting that preserves the dark sky
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission