- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
If this was my house I’d be really fit, and here’s why: Every evening, I’d walk back and forth, from street to front door, over and over again, just to enjoy the sensation of this lit walkway.
I’m sure this would make the folks at the International Dark Sky Association happy. After all, this is where you need nighttime light, on the ground, and not shooting out into the sky.
Read the whole story of this Westwood remodel in the Home section.
(Photo: Mel Melcon / Los Angeles Times)
1 Comment on Outdoor lighting that preserves the dark sky
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission