- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
Since the 1930s, every president except Jimmy Carter has redecorated the Oval Office at the beginning of their term(s).
Here is the office as decorated by George W. Bush:
And here is the remodel by Barack Obama:
And a side-by-side view:
How do you think Obama’s team did?
Here’s a story of the decorating. Photos by AP.
2 Comments on Oval Office Before and After — Hot or Not Hot?
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission