And we’ve seen some amazing Guest Blogs lately, including:
• Peggy’s impressive efforts to restore her vintage Burbank cottage
• Brent’s plans for his Hawthorne kitchen remodel
• How Jeannie got new floors for her Cambria cottage
• The warming up of David’s Downtown L.A. loft
• Tips for preventing stormwater pollution during remodeling
Here are the reasons you might want to become a Guest Blogger:
* You want to show off a recent remodeling project
• Maybe you want advice on an upcoming project
• Perhaps you have a strong opinion about a remodeling topic
• Or, it’s possible you have a design challenge you need help with
And not to worry, we do all the formatting, editing and photo captions on our end, so how easy is that?
To become a Guest Blogger, email your story (400 words or less, or a couple of good-sized paragraphs), a list of costs, and a few before and after photos (if applicable) to me at email@example.com, and I’ll get back with you soon.