- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
The Earth Advantage Institute has given this matter a lot of thought, and here are what it considers the Top 10 green building trends for 2010 (stop me if you’ve heard these before):
1. The smart grid and connected home.
2. Energy labeling for homes and office buildings.
3. Building information modeling (BIM) software.
4. Buy-in to green building by the financial community.
5. Rightsizing of homes.
7. Water conservation.
8. Carbon calculation.
9. Net zero buildings.
19. Sustainable building education.
From Earth Advantage
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission