- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
- Free and Cheap: Fleur de Lis Door on the Side of the Road
- Famous Folks at Home — Who Once Owned This 1935 Lakefront Estate?
The Earth Advantage Institute has given this matter a lot of thought, and here are what it considers the Top 10 green building trends for 2010 (stop me if you’ve heard these before):
1. The smart grid and connected home.
2. Energy labeling for homes and office buildings.
3. Building information modeling (BIM) software.
4. Buy-in to green building by the financial community.
5. Rightsizing of homes.
7. Water conservation.
8. Carbon calculation.
9. Net zero buildings.
19. Sustainable building education.
See details on this list
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission