- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
This is a simple and cozy covered porch, but I wonder: Does anyone use it?
I’ve walked by this house many, many times and have never seen anyone using it. Maybe they sit out and smoke late at night?
A cozy and simple porch
What I like: The colors! The rich oranges and reds appeal to me, especially against the subtle house and trim colors.
What could be better: If someone was using this porch, there might be small table next to the bench or swing for a cup of coffee. A rug out here would be fabulous.
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission