- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
- Free and Cheap: Fleur de Lis Door on the Side of the Road
- Famous Folks at Home — Who Once Owned This 1935 Lakefront Estate?
This is a simple and cozy covered porch, but I wonder: Does anyone use it?
I’ve walked by this house many, many times and have never seen anyone using it. Maybe they sit out and smoke late at night?
A cozy and simple porch
What I like: The colors! The rich oranges and reds appeal to me, especially against the subtle house and trim colors.
What could be better: If someone was using this porch, there might be small table next to the bench or swing for a cup of coffee. A rug out here would be fabulous.
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission