- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
Before we start generating energy onsite with solar panels and geothermal, we should cut down on any needless uses of energy in our homes.
That way, we’ll need fewer solar panels to give us all the energy our homes need.
But we are mostly in the dark (pun intended) when it comes to energy use. So here’s a little quiz:
For the ANSWER, and a full discussion of the topic, click here.
See more quizzes and polls
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission