- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
After moving to the U.S. from England several years ago, Kara Noble and her husband took on a 1940s Manhattan Beach bungalow that had been infused with way too much 1970s vibe.
Part of their challenge was updating a paint-specked brick fireplace (below).
How do you think they did with it?
5 Comments on Rate This Remodel: Manhattan Beach fireplace
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission