- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Green, Royal Blue, Red, White
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
After moving to the U.S. from England several years ago, Kara Noble and her husband took on a 1940s Manhattan Beach bungalow that had been infused with way too much 1970s vibe.
Part of their challenge was updating a paint-specked brick fireplace (below).
How do you think they did with it?
5 Comments on Rate This Remodel: Manhattan Beach fireplace
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission