Who knew? Costco has its very own recall page. That is very handy because we are responsible for checking out which items are recalled. Did you know that? Did you know it is up to all of us to research these things? Happily, in Costco’s case, because it is a membership store, they know what you bought and they can let you know it it’s being recalled.
Here’s an example of a recent recall, announced Aug. 26, 2014:
- AmTRAN Announces Recall to Repair JVC 42” Flat Screen TVs
- HP Recall on Power Cords Produced 9/2010 – 6/2012
- Product Recall – VIZIO Recalls to Repair 39- and 42-Inch E-Series Flat Panel Televisions Due to Risk of Tip Over. Item# 911139 – VIZIO E390-B0 39 CLASS and Item# 881342 – VIZIO E420I-B0
- National Recall – The US Consumer Product Safety Commission and Samson have formally announced the recall of item# 845275 Swivel Bar Stool
- Safety Recall – Graco Nautilus 3-1 Elite Car Seat Item #569242
- Safety Recall – Combi Child Restraint (Car Seat) Item #459081 and #459083
- Product Advisory – Kirkland Signature / Rayovac Size 10 Hearing Aid Batteries Item #442943
- Product Advisory – Samson’s Spencer barstool item #845275).
- Product Advisory – Canon PowerShot ELPH 330HS – Item #757076