- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
- Free and Cheap: Fleur de Lis Door on the Side of the Road
Last year, we enjoyed reading about a $12,000 luxury kitchen remodel with granite counters, tile back splashes and nice appliances.
Now that the economy is terrible, it's time to revisit the topic of what I like to call "tightwad remodeling."
To the right, you see the kitchen being used for Christmastime cooking.
And isn't that the point of a new kitchen? To have pots on the cooktop and trays all over the counters?
2 Comments on The $12,000 luxury kitchen remodel revisited
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission