- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
- Fascinating Video of Fabric Creation
- A Granite Floor? Why Not?
- Free and Cheap Decorating
- A ‘New’ Kitchen, But With the Same Cabinets
- News: Court Rules a Boy Who Suffered Lead Poisoning Can Sue Paint Manufacturers
Last year, we enjoyed reading about a $12,000 luxury kitchen remodel with granite counters, tile back splashes and nice appliances.
Now that the economy is terrible, it's time to revisit the topic of what I like to call "tightwad remodeling."
To the right, you see the kitchen being used for Christmastime cooking.
And isn't that the point of a new kitchen? To have pots on the cooktop and trays all over the counters?
2 Comments on The $12,000 luxury kitchen remodel revisited
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission