Is it just me? Or is this floor tile delectably delicious?
Here are the many ways I love this:
- It looks like old wood!
- But there are no splinters!
- It’s probably a dream to keep clean.
- It has both an old-fashioned and fashion forward vibe.
- For a wheelchair user, this would be ideal.
- Not a dust collector like rough wood or carpeting.
- This would be killer in a kitchen.
These tiles are called Sonar, from a company in Spain called Aparici. They are members of an organization called Tile of Spain that seeks to make us all aware of the rich heritage of Spanish tile makers.
Here are the particulars. So yummy!