- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
It occurred to her that in choosing the repurposed airplane ramp as a staircase, she hadn’t considered the child.
(Photo: Bryce Duffy; Dwell, April 2007)
See more, much more, at Unhappy Hipsters.
Bravo mystery blogger, whoever you are!
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission