- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
- Free and Cheap: Fleur de Lis Door on the Side of the Road
If your backyard isn’t what it could be, check out the Home section’s virtual tour of Venice gardens. I’m loving this simple tea house.
You can see this and other Venice homes and gardens tomorrow, Saturday, during the Venice Garden & Home Tour. Tickets cost $70.
(Photo: Annie Wells / Los Angeles Times)
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission