- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
If your backyard isn’t what it could be, check out the Home section’s virtual tour of Venice gardens. I’m loving this simple tea house.
You can see this and other Venice homes and gardens tomorrow, Saturday, during the Venice Garden & Home Tour. Tickets cost $70.
(Photo: Annie Wells / Los Angeles Times)
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission