- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
- Ask a Renovation Lender
- Kathy’s Kartoons — How NOT to Call a Contractor’s References
- Fascinating Video of Fabric Creation
- A Granite Floor? Why Not?
- Free and Cheap Decorating
- A ‘New’ Kitchen, But With the Same Cabinets
- News: Court Rules a Boy Who Suffered Lead Poisoning Can Sue Paint Manufacturers
If your backyard isn’t what it could be, check out the Home section’s virtual tour of Venice gardens. I’m loving this simple tea house.
You can see this and other Venice homes and gardens tomorrow, Saturday, during the Venice Garden & Home Tour. Tickets cost $70.
(Photo: Annie Wells / Los Angeles Times)
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission