What recession? We who love our homes still seek to make them better.
I was curious about what types of projects interest people these days, so I studied the Google searches that brought folks to Kathy's Remodeling Blog. From what I see, you are a curious group, in a good way.
Here are some of the Google search terms that brought people here, and the postings that gave them some answers:
• clever ways to fit shower doors (see a clever door here)
• glass tile backsplash (here's an example)
• contractor issues (I'm all over this one)
• Architectural Digest pro athlete (take the quiz here)
• downstairs bathroom remodel (here's a bunch)
• diy artwork (here)
• contractor didn't finish job and ran out of money (yeah, it happens, read about it here and here and here)
. . . and so on . . . keep searching!