- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Green, Royal Blue, Red, White
- A Kitchen with Stainless Steel Cabinets? It Looks Better Than it Sounds
- What to Replace First? The Things You Touch
- The History of the Light Bulb
- Don’t Get Scammed! A Warning From HGTV
- HGTV Casting Calls — Are you building, buying, selling or remodeling? Fantastic!
- What Is Home Performance? Check This Out — Video
- The Connection Between Remodeling and Childhood Brain Damage: New Documentary Slams Lead Industry
- Hot or Not Hot? Smoke Alarms That Look Like Insects
- Tile that makes your mouth water
I’m not a cat person so I can’t judge this home-improvement innovation. Would your own kitty like a “cat run” like this for sunbathing, bird watching, tree climbing?
And all without the danger of getting eaten by coyotes and other howlers? I mean, why should dogs have all the fun in their runs?
What would your kitty think of all this?
See the whole story and more photos in the Home section.
See a cat feeding station.
(Photo: Genaro Molina / Los Angeles Times)
3 Comments on Would this make your cat purr?
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission