- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- PDF Guide—10 Stupid Things Homeowners Do to Mess Up Their Own Remodels — Digital Download
- The Future of Shade — Sunbrella Fabrics
- Changing Light Bulbs in Tall Ceilings
- HGTV Casting Calls 2018
- His and Hers Bathrooms
- Help Louisiana Flood Victims With Moisture Management Expert Bill Robinson
- Blend Your Own Glass Tile — How Cool Is This?
- Charles Chang’s Victory: From Junkyard to Gem
- New Orleans House Paint Colors: Salmon, Olive, Cream and Burgundy
Cats get out without getting eaten.
I’m not a cat person so I can’t judge this home-improvement innovation. Would your own kitty like a “cat run” like this for sunbathing, bird watching, tree climbing?
And all without the danger of getting eaten by coyotes and other howlers? I mean, why should dogs have all the fun in their runs?
What would your kitty think of all this?
See the whole story and more photos in the Home section.
(Photo: Genaro Molina / Los Angeles Times)
3 Comments on Would This Make Your Cat Purr?
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission