- Famous Folks at Home — Whose Dining Area Is This?
- Weatherstripping Doors and Windows: Fall Maintenance
- Surround Sound in LED Bulbs? — Pulse by Sengled LED Speaker Review
- Rent Instead of Own? We Can Still Make It Personal
- Hot Enough for Ya? Here’s a Little Visual Relief
- Strange but True House Stories from ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’
- Recalls From Costco
- Before & After Vintage Kitchen — Uptown New Orleans
- 2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled following 2 child deaths
- HGTV Introduces New Shows for Fall of 2014
- HGTV Casting Calls — Updated Aug. 30, 2014
Cats get out without getting eaten.
I’m not a cat person so I can’t judge this home-improvement innovation. Would your own kitty like a “cat run” like this for sunbathing, bird watching, tree climbing?
And all without the danger of getting eaten by coyotes and other howlers? I mean, why should dogs have all the fun in their runs?
What would your kitty think of all this?
See the whole story and more photos in the Home section.
(Photo: Genaro Molina / Los Angeles Times)
3 Comments on Would This Make Your Cat Purr?
Copyright Kathy's Remodeling Blog (c) 2014 — Reproduce Content Only By Permission