Holy smoke! How appealing! We’ll get into what make this room so delightful. But the first thing you should know is that this dining area is in a Fifth Avenue Manhattan penthouse overlooking Central Park. Who knew a New York City apartment could feel so cottage like?
Here are some of the elements that make this room rock:
- Light. Lots of natural light, from windows on both sides.
- Gleaming, light wood floors
- Pale buttery color on walls, white on ceiling
- Lovely cabinets and nooks
- Screen inserts in cabinets evoke vintage mode
- Gorgeous custom made table
- Consistency of grey color/brushed nickel metals on hanging lamp, cabinet hardware, kick plates, etc.
And of course opening up to a lush terrace cannot fail in making any room a place you want to be.
What famous folk lives here?
Make your best guess, then click below for the answer.